This guide shows how to install RPGM Server on a Windows operating system.
RPGM Server has been tested on Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 and 2022 versions.
- R must be installed using the official website. RPGM Server 2.8.0 was tested with R 4.2.1 versions but should work for all versions above 4.2.x.
- Download RPGM Server with the link provided to you.
- Double click on the downloaded file and click on Run.
- Select where you want to install RPGM and then click Next then Install.
- When finished, you can let the two options checked to automatically installs the service and starts it.
First time wizard
- Go to the RPGM folder and double click on server-manager.bat.
- Type "1" then Enter. The wizard will ask you for basic configuration settings, like the port the web server should listen and the full URL of your website. You will then create an administrator account.
You can also modify the configuration manually by editing the
Change the settings in this file according to the config.yml file.
To uninstall RPGM Server, go to rpgm-server folder and double click on the file windows-uninstall.bat. You might need to go to the Windows' Services screen to stop the rpgm-server service (See above). You can then delete the rpgm-server folder.