Global settings are accessible from the top menu with File -> Settings.
- Language: the language of RCode, currently available: English (default), Chinese, French and Russian. A restart of RCode is required to apply a new language.
- Skin: the style of RCode, currently available: Light (default) or Dark.
- Welcome screen: display the Welcome screen on startup.
- RPGM path: for RPGM applications, the path of the RPGM software (see the RPGM documentation)
- R Path: the choice of the R version installed on the computer. Works with an R installation on a network (R will be executed locally, for an execution on a server, see RPGM Server).
- R version: use the 32 bits (for old systems, R is limited to 3 GB of RAM) or 64 bits (default) version of R.
- Quick RData folder: the folder in which the .RData of the quick save is saved (see the Console page).
- Auto save and load: performs an automatic saving and loading of the environment at the beginning and closing of RCode. Options are Don't save (default, no save no load), Save and load (save the environement at closing, load the previous one saved at loading), Save but not load automatically (only save the environement at closing).
- Right minimap: in the R Editor, show (default) or hide the code minimap on the right of the scroll bar.
- Minimap as text: you can choose if the minimap will display text as blocks or as regular texts.
- Fast graph default mode: a quick plot is available with a right click on a vector, you can choose to have by default a Times series graph or a Density graph (from the R function
Do not forget to save the changes if you want to apply them.