RCode is a full featered IDE for R. To get started, be sure that R is installed, it is not provided with RCode.
To start: create or open a new project. It is simply a folder in your device. Now it's on!
As a full featured IDE, RCode provides:
- An R Editor for .R files in which the R scripts are written.
- An Environment panel in which all R variables are visibles, and can be explored.
- An History panel in which all R code lines sent to the R console are displayed, with the associated status (execution time, in execution or aborted).
- A Packages manager in which the packages can be managed (installation, update, removal or loading-unloading).
- A Search module which looks in the whole project, supports regex and can filter the files.
- A Graph feature which generates a graph from plotly effiently, without any package.
RCode is also the software in which RPGM applications are developed.