The history keeps in memory every entry to the console.
Each line contains the executed R code, which can be in red if an error occured. The execution time is displayed on the right (in green when below 1s, red else), or the
waiting... label if the line is currently executing.
Each line has a cog button with the following options:
- Copy copies the line in the clipboard ;
- Send to current script copies the line in the currently opened R script ;
- Send to console executes the line in the R console ;
- Remove from history removes the line from the history.
Finally, at the top menu, you can:
- Search inside the history ;
- Load an history file ;
- Save the history ;
- Clear the history.